Dental implants are an amazing solution for replacing a missing tooth (or teeth). They act as a replacement for the tooth root and restore resilience, stability, strength, and support to your jawbone and mouth.
The implants are surgically placed onto your lower and upper jawbone. When finished, the dental implant will feel and look like a natural tooth and will restore and enhance your smile.
Dental implants can:
- Replace a missing tooth (or teeth) without affecting other teeth
- Fix bite problems or joint pain caused by shifting teeth
- Restore the appearance of your natural smile
- Restore digestion, speech, and chewing
- Restore or enhance your facial tissues
- Support dentures and bridges
We invite you to call Dental Care at Dr. Phillips and schedule your next dental appointment! We will discuss all of your dental options to obtain a healthy, radiant smile.